*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
ooo DJ ya getting grumpy also where is Ahleckz seriously where is he? not quit I hope.

Me grumpy, aint got the time to be grumpy when I'm feeling angry all the time ;)

Ahleckz hasn't contacted me personally or posted anything else about the competition since his last rant in the 'K' results thread. Having said that he's a very busy chap and could well be working away hard on his car sale or even a beer entry.... only time will tell :)

DJ don't enter me for that card either as I have the games on it. :)

LOL ok, people let the 'M' round happen till we see who all gets 4 points (yes for sure it's an easy round) and then I'll sort who all doesn't want to go into the draw. Cheers :)

Soldato
Me grumpy, aint got the time to be grumpy when I'm feeling angry all the time ;)

Ahleckz hasn't contacted me personally or posted anything else about the competition since his last rant in the 'K' results thread. Having said that he's a very busy chap and could well be working away hard on his car sale or even a beer entry.... only time will tell :)
Well what you angry about. Also whats the theme of the next botw I have been thinking :)

Soldato
Thats a shame, i was all ready to tell Seabiscuit about how highly you'd spoken about him. It must've all been about me instead!
you freaky person Marv yes your sitting pretty at the top of the leader boards but I have you in my sights hehe :D:D Also I always speak highly of my husband which is seabiscuit, therefore you are delusional hehe :cool::eek::p;):D

Soldato
I was very, very, very, drunk the other night. And in quite a bad place for various reasons totally unrelated to this competition.

I'll be playing next week. :) Sorry for my outburst, I was very childish and stupid.

tl;dr - I was a total dick.

Soldato
I was very, very, very, drunk the other night. And in quite a bad place for various reasons totally unrelated to this competition.

I'll be playing next week. :) Sorry for my outburst, I was very childish and stupid.

tl;dr - I was a total dick.
AHLECKZ *hugs, nah its ok dude I genuinely thought id upset you so I am sorry and your fine every one is allowed a rant and stuff glad your still playing. :D:D:D:D:D

Soldato
Poo I'm going to Belgium on Friday, had hopes of some hilarious entry to wow you all, now it's time to mope in the corner and not send in the same thing as round 1 (which I sort of hope is banned on the basis it's not big or clever)

Back
Top Bottom