*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
Signed up to the latest Brewdog IPO thingy, lifetime discount on Brewdog beer from their shop and bars if anyone is interested.

did you read the company info package with shares cost and how much company is on debt etc. what did you think?
also what's there relationship with Mikkeller?

Mikkeller BrewDog Limited

From the point of one share works like a membership card maybe discount beer BBQ music ltd edition beer its kinda cool.
But i look thought tonight but seem to valued company with this at 9 times revenue & well i think go against them selling the company to coors / av bush etc so how do you cash out as a investor?.

Last edited:
Soldato
Don
did you read the company info package with shares cost and how much company is on debt etc. what did you think?
also what's there relationship with Mikkeller?

Mikkeller BrewDog Limited

From the point of one share works like a membership card maybe discount beer BBQ music ltd edition beer its kinda cool.
But i look thought tonight but seem to valued company with this at 9 times revenue & well i think go against them selling the company to coors / av bush etc so how do you cash out as a investor?.
The way I look at it's nothing more than a Kickstarter kind of thing, so I don't expect to get anything back money wise, if I do it'll be a bonus.

It looks like the Mikkeller tie up is a subsidiary or completely separate company that's been set up to open a new range of pubs selling Brewdog and Mikkeller beers.

Caporegime
Associate
The way I look at it's nothing more than a Kickstarter kind of thing, so I don't expect to get anything back money wise, if I do it'll be a bonus.

It looks like the Mikkeller tie up is a subsidiary or completely separate company that's been set up to open a new range of pubs selling Brewdog and Mikkeller beers.

Yer i think buying one share is OK as you get all the benefits but they seem sold class A recently (10,000 a time) shares at £14 so its quite mark up.

May buy just the one as there is a bar in bristol

Soldato
P entry sent in...

I've got a Red entry that I'm not too sure about. The name contains Red, and the description says it is an ale, however it is not what you would call a traditional Red Ale....?!

Caporegime
P entry sent in...

I've got a Red entry that I'm not too sure about. The name contains Red, and the description says it is an ale, however it is not what you would call a traditional Red Ale....?!

'P' received, cheers mate :)

Now as for Red:

R - Red (Ale) R - Red = RED ....Ruby does NOT count

Back
Top Bottom