*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
I think I quite like the idea of beer in a carton to be honest :)

DJ Could you confirm if you have mine in?

On the subject of the brewdog thing, it sounds superb from the benefits you get (ignoring the usual dividends etc), invitations to bbq's at the brewery and AGM's with beer tasting and live music!

Caporegime
I think I quite like the idea of beer in a carton to be honest :)

DJ Could you confirm if you have mine in?

On the subject of the brewdog thing, it sounds superb from the benefits you get (ignoring the usual dividends etc), invitations to bbq's at the brewery and AGM's with beer tasting and live music!

Yes mate your entry has been received and counted as part of the 13 so far, cheers :)

Still to make my mind up on the BrewDog shares, for me it would be more a fun thing rather than anything else. None of their pubs here and depending on how much discount for online orders I doubt I'd save much.

Associate
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ get home and now i know why i had this lambic (oak aged) in my fridge :(
ygGCkSl.png
stupid canal boats :(

This want happens when you try be organized and get beers a few weeks ahead !
oh well :(. Sunday suspense awaits.

Soldato
Brewdog shares are totally not worth it as a financial investment. However, if you are a fan of their beer and their ethos then it's not a bad use of your cash providing you could make it up to the AGMs and the other shareholder only events. Brewdog use their bars as cash flow for the breweries and to fund expansion. They are in a pretty comfortable position. Their share issue is a bit gimicky, but 75% of what they do is!

Also, DJ can you confirm my entry is in please? Danke.

Soldato
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ get home and now i know why i had this lambic (oak aged) in my fridge :(
stupid canal boats :(

That sounds pretty cool - you live on a canal boat? Or was it a holiday break?

This want happens when you try be organized and get beers a few weeks ahead !

It might be sad but I feel lost on a Saturday night without the weekly results!

That's not sad - what's sad is I've got an excel spreadsheet listing all of my entries and points :o

Back
Top Bottom