*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Ended up with about 3 potential entries but just submitted one for the Quote round after being unable to get the one i actually wanted to get.

I'm off to Crete tomorrow and i figured the chances of them having any possible entries was slim!

Just to confirm, received mate cheers :)

Have a safe and enjoyable trip :)

Associate
Ended up with about 3 potential entries but just submitted one for the Quote round after being unable to get the one i actually wanted to get.

I'm off to Crete tomorrow and i figured the chances of them having any possible entries was slim!

Nooo you want to risk it like me and lose lots of points on holiday :D

Have a good time.

Associate
stupid canal boats :(

That sounds pretty cool - you live on a canal boat? Or was it a holiday break?

That's not sad - what's sad is I've got an excel spreadsheet listing all of my entries and points :o

Ment to be relaxing weekend / help a friend move historical boat to a show as the boat was traditional coal boat so it was interesting, it was more like camping at sea while upsetting retired people with are 74ft loud boat with max speed 4 mph.

suffice to say not something i'll be doing again in a hurry unless we get smaller boat with a toilet etc.

Soldato
Been to collect my 2 pints of beer in a carton this afternoon, will be sampling the beer later. No one has objected so I will be entering it.

How is your daughter doing DJ?

Also I have sent you a trust message.

Back
Top Bottom