*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Almost entered a beer that I had already entered! :o Double checked the rules and turned out it would have been a disqualification.

So, went for another one. It's good that I have heaps of beer in!

Associate
Yep,

My beer this week has been email by me, by MrsS, and I have sent you a message in Trust DJ.
So between all those I hope that this has got through.

Almost entered a beer that I had already entered! :o Double checked the rules and turned out it would have been a disqualification.

So, went for another one. It's good that I have heaps of beer in!

If it's going spare then Ahleckz, post it down Staffordshire way, it will find a good home ;)

Associate
Different but related subject, I've been able to get some Simcoe, so looking forward to brewing with that. Any recipe's you've found particularly good with it. Or just chuck it in and it'll all turn out good.

Caporegime
Ok seabiscuit, it's either a feast or a famine with you mate :p Tonight it's a feast! I have received all three entries :D

Sadly none for me this week :( I'm only in through the door after calling in off sales on way home from work and the beer I was after..... none left :( Had a quick hunt but couldn't think or find anything else, oh well guess that's what happens when you leave it last minute.

Soldato
Ok seabiscuit, it's either a feast or a famine with you mate :p Tonight it's a feast! I have received all three entries :D

Sadly none for me this week :( I'm only in through the door after calling in off sales on way home from work and the beer I was after..... none left :( Had a quick hunt but couldn't think or find anything else, oh well guess that's what happens when you leave it last minute.
You actually mean what happens when your poor lil girl is sore and you were rushing home to her? your forgiven dude. :)

Back
Top Bottom