*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Kanifee slipping up already, he's out the running! :D

You should. No idea why you haven't. DJ hasn't given us points in the thread which may have caused confusion. His brain will catch up, all this beer and points can confuse a boy! :p I'm sure you'll be given them soon.

Sorry again, long day and started way to early :D

Caporegime
Ok as we are entering the second group, Denmark, England and France I've decided to pick at random each week somebody with no points (bar stool fallers) and add them into the taxi home group. Three weeks in and from some there hasnt even been a confirmation email sent and no one has entered a beer. Means less time wasted chasing up with reminders etc. To avoid entering this group and thus leaving the competition all you need is some points :)

Soldato
I'm really excited for Denmark, looking forward to seeing lots of new and interesting beer!

Did you steal this idea from elsewhere or come up with it yourself DJ?

MoH 2012 tbh!

Soldato
Thought the beer mats would be a prize. Anyone else offering a prize, a few people mentioned some things in weeks past and I'm intending to offer a beer mug from a Glasgow brewery.

Associate
It might be a combined prize from me and MrsSeakitchen (as she is known currently). But we're in Prague and Munich shortly, so if we can't find SOMETHING beer related in those cities (mind you, we'll be looking for ourselves mostly) I think we should just quit now.
As for the beer mats, I have 20 of them at the moment. We're sponsoring the bar, so lots of logo's and things there. If there are some left over from Insomnia we may get some more mats Valkia says. But the Insomnia event has to take priority as a business thing as I'm sure everyone can appreciate. But I'd like it if we could get enough beer mats for everyone who takes part, with perhaps a couple of extras for the winner(s). Valkia and 5UB are even taking bar mat things to I-Series, but there are not any of those going spare, and I suspect they might disappear before the end of the event anyway.

Caporegime
Legal disclaimer to avoid upset. Going there on honeymoon, so that's absolutely not relevant. Ummm. Whistles innocently. (pause for slightly longer than is comfortable). But beer museum bar. Good call.

That legal disclaimer won't save you now... :D

Do we have the countries selected for when you guys will be away?

Soldato
Ah Denmark has gone wrong. Could not get what I wanted but I have sourced a large number of a particular Danish brew as it was on offer. Got enough to get quite battered I must say.

Let's hope that like Belgium (Stella) and Czech (Staropramen) in previous weeks, nobody goes for the more obvious choices and gets some rare one's in.

I need it. :o

Back
Top Bottom