*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Well not long home from nightshift (off now) and so far we have... 15 entries :) I'll post out some reminders to the ones that still haven't sent anything. Good luck all :D

Caporegime
Caporegime
DJ, you'll have to confirm if we can vote for 'Holland' meaning the whole of The Netherlands...

If you which to vote for Holland, that's fine :)

As a secondary question got to make sure voting for Ireland for I covers both north and south...

Hmmm technically speaking they are two countries, but in all honesty I think in the context of this competition it would be safe to say, yes both would come under Ireland. :)

Associate
I'm not expecting much from a French beer but hope I'm wrong. I had a new years resolution that I wasn't going to have any rubbish beer all year, guess this may be the week to break it.

Caporegime
I'm not expecting much from a French beer but hope I'm wrong. I had a new years resolution that I wasn't going to have any rubbish beer all year, guess this may be the week to break it.

lol, honestly still laughing but only at the last part :D That said I doubt I'll be laughing next week for the same reason :(

Soldato
I am sitting here with a beer order for £30 for 12 bottles, having tried to guess the possible ten future countries. For two of the letters I have ordered for two countries, as I have idea what the likely final country is. S for instance.

Don't know whether to order or not. :o

Caporegime
I am sitting here with a beer order for £30 for 12 bottles, having tried to guess the possible ten future countries. For two of the letters I have ordered for two countries, as I have idea what the likely final country is. S for instance.

Don't know whether to order or not. :o

Good point mate, I actually will sit down this weekend and sort the problem letters / countries out. Any really difficult selections will be substituted with a capital city instead of country (with that country being used). Don't panic this will apply to very few! Oh and X has been updated on first page :)

I have also updated the 'update' section too :)

Soldato
If you which to vote for Holland, that's fine :)

Hmmm technically speaking they are two countries, but in all honesty I think in the context of this competition it would be safe to say, yes both would come under Ireland. :)

Quality, makes the Ireland round a lot more interesting, have better access to beer from the north to try and get round 20 Guinness entries :p

Soldato
Good point mate, I actually will sit down this weekend and sort the problem letters / countries out. Any really difficult selections will be substituted with a capital city instead of country (with that country being used).

Aye, some of them will be stinkers. K, for instance. :eek:

Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea (North)
Korea (South)
Kosovo
Kurdistan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan

That is going to be fun, but my order does contain one beer from one of those. :D

Back
Top Bottom