*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
@Kanifee - While checking the competition email I noticed the 'photos' info lists only 2. I know maccapacca has entered two weeks (France / Germany) so I checked your folder matey. Your email marked ' france entry ' doesn't have an attachment! So I guess you have forgotten to add the pic. Just a heads up matey :)

BUMP ...again

Oh Ahleckz potential to drop more points then mohahahahahaaa :p:D

Associate
Right, that's my French entry in. One more for my list of beers that I will not ever drink again, think I'll still be sitting heer with it in 2 hours.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was France not a good choice lads??

I am clinging on to hope my decent sounding one turns up tomorrow :)

I like most french beers (apart from the one I think most people have entered)

Soldato
This has turned out to be by far the hardest one. Our closest European neighbours are really poor for beer in general, let alone sourcing it.

Cannot find anything interesting anywhere on the high streets / supermarkets.

Got one last shop to try tonight and if no joy, going with the obvious, even though I hate it.

Caporegime
This has turned out to be by far the hardest one. Our closest European neighbours are really poor for beer in general, let alone sourcing it.

Cannot find anything interesting anywhere on the high streets / supermarkets.

Got one last shop to try tonight and if no joy, going with the obvious, even though I hate it.

Found nothing myself :( Probably be a no show this week :(

- GP

A pain felt by all of us I reckon...

Soldato
I was after some Mutzig but had no joy. I sincerely someone else had this idea and found some, I will be very jealous.

Proper seasonnaire beer when working in the Alps. Messes you right up.

Back
Top Bottom