*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Associate
So how would it be possible to get zero pints like you said it was possible (somewhere, I can't even remember which thread to quote)? Or is that by entering a beer that the wrong country. Or not a beer.
?

So what's two points for :confused:
Yes, I'm confused now too.
Not too bothered, and not kicking up a fuss, but my brain has melted. That might be a combination of Old Tom and Mrs_Seabiscuits finest dutch tramp juice.

Soldato
So what's two points for :confused:
If everyone has same beer or lots of people its one points if two people its two points three points is for unique entry. :D:D
So how would it be possible to get zero pints like you said it was possible (somewhere, I can't even remember which thread to quote)? Or is that by entering a beer that the wrong country. Or not a beer.
?
0 points is no entry or wrong country. :D

Associate
I'm just confused about last week. There were then three sets of two beers. So no one MOST popular. So you gave those all one point as being MOST popular.
But it's ok. I'm not in this to win, only for the taking part. (crying into a famous dutch lager. the salty tears only add to the taste)

Soldato
I'm just confused about last week. There were then three sets of two beers. So no one MOST popular. So you gave those all one point as being MOST popular.
But it's ok. I'm not in this to win, only for the taking part. (crying into a famous dutch lager. the salty tears only add to the taste)

Sorry DJ I kinda agree with this comment xx

Back
Top Bottom