*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
Surely if you use an already entered beer, then it needs to be a new bottle though. You can't reuse a picture. I say, if you are reentering a beer then you need to add the date to the picture. ;)

I can see what your getting at mate, but fear not any future competition will also require a new screenshot or logo on paper ;) Also don't forget all of us can look back over every single picture posted...

Soldato
Upon release of the next set of results, a moment's silence should be held for a fallen comrade.

Totally a reasonable idea. I was in a pub today, and ordered a Chimay Red. It was served in a Leffe half pint glass. I almost burst into tears. But, half pints. Psh. I'm a man!
Teaser pic :D

[IMGhttp://imageshack.us/a/img571/6230/20120921201458580.jpg[/IMG]

So tempted to enter Guinness Red...

I can see what your getting at mate, but fear not any future competition will also require a new screenshot or logo on paper ;) Also don't forget all of us can look back over every single picture posted...

Good man.

Associate
The Dutch make some great beers but they are hard to get over here. Loved my entry for this week. Today's the day I go searching (again) for my Irish entry, if it fails then I'm throwing the towel in and entering a can of that black stuff that I don't like very much.

Associate
Sent my entry. It's probably going to be a zero pointer the way my choices have been going. (I buy two to four options, Mrs_S has the first choice and gets 3 points and I get to cry. Again). So my guess is zero points to me, and 3 points to Mrs_S for her tramp juice. Which wasn't as bad as I feared, just very sweet.

Still, I just had a bottle of Old Tom. The label said it's been voted (somewhere) as the Worlds Best Ale. The world is wrong. It's not all that. Ah well, was worth trying I guess, but was disappointed.

Good luck everyone. Apart from DJ and Ahleckz of course as I need them drop SOME points. :p

Soldato
Sent my entry. It's probably going to be a zero pointer the way my choices have been going. (I buy two to four options, Mrs_S has the first choice and gets 3 points and I get to cry. Again). So my guess is zero points to me, and 3 points to Mrs_S for her tramp juice. Which wasn't as bad as I feared, just very sweet.

Still, I just had a bottle of Old Tom. The label said it's been voted (somewhere) as the Worlds Best Ale. The world is wrong. It's not all that. Ah well, was worth trying I guess, but was disappointed.

Good luck everyone. Apart from DJ and Ahleckz of course as I need them drop SOME points. :p

ermm yes notice they always have both had full points I call shanannigans!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::):D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom