*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
Im struggling with Latvia, i refuse to order online. I like the challenge of having to search through shops to find them!

Indeed. Had great fun trying to find a Korean beer. Was ringing around for a few days until I found my source which was where I would have never believed (Reading Uni).

I might buckle still and go online, but I do think it is against the spirit of the game personally.

Soldato
I'm not that fussed about not having a Latvian beer. There is one more shop that I will try but I'm not expecting good things. I'm just too busy (and poor and ill) this week to go searching around Glasgow for a bottle. However, even if I don't get one I reckon there might be a repeat of Korea and 1 point all round so not to fussed.

Associate
Having trouble as well, don't have the time really to hunt this week, flat/house viewings taking my attention as well has work, bleugh. Shouldn't even really be drinking at all with being on call...

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I wonder how many of us have ordered from that site, and if there's some guy packing random boxes of beer wondering why the hell anyone wants a single insipid Lithuanian lager or some sort of digusting stout from Turkey. :D

Soldato
Latvia eh?
d05d117d.gif

Back
Top Bottom