*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
How about a weekly thread so "B - Belgium" which is for discussion etc and a single results thread that is only for DJ to post results in?

Im easy either way, I understand fully what Jokester is saying. If he wants to merge the two threads and rename this one thats fine. I can start a new one just for rules / guidelines / points / pics etc etc. People remember after 8pm on a saturday feel 100% free to post your own pics :) There will be weeks where Im working and unable to do anything till the sunday so please feel free.

Soldato
:eek::eek::eek: haha Well also i am at work for 7 in the morning.

Haha that's closer to an excuse... :p

LOL I nearly went and bought it myself .... thought I was taking a gamble with Bud '66' but paid off this time :)

I want to know if my much tastier Samuel Adams Boston Lager or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale back ups went to waste-ish (saw them in more than one shop so assumed they would be more popular) :D

Caporegime
jokester with the miller:D

Ahleckz didn't disappoint :p

He was lucky, notice the lack of OcUk ;)

I actually feel bad about Maccapacca and the Moosehead beer as a late comer and not having the chance to ask questions do you all feel he should get a single point or is he just a big daft moooo?

Soldato
Haha that's closer to an excuse... :p

I want to know if my much tastier Samuel Adams Boston Lager or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale back ups went to waste-ish (saw them in more than one shop so assumed they would be more popular) :D

id have liked to see a sierra nevada in the short list, i had the option of the stout and porter from SN and decided not too.

Caporegime
I reckon the 1 pointer question should be directed soley at the 1 pointer people?

Jokester I'll create a new thread something like:

** The OcUK Official Beers of the World Results thread ** ???

Just for posting the results each week by myself?

Back
Top Bottom