*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
its a fabulous drink mate, very well balanced craft beer, a shining example of good ale.

very surprised by some of the results my self, should prove a good 26 weeks :D:D:D

Yeah it's been really nice enjoyable to drink, full of flavour and has been excellent, best of the 4 I picked up.

I'm worried I'm going to have to up the game for Belgium next week and find something tasty! (or at least drink before submitting instead of after...)

Soldato
Yeah it's been really nice enjoyable to drink, full of flavour and has been excellent, best of the 4 I picked up.

I'm worried I'm going to have to up the game for Belgium next week and find something tasty!

grab Sierra Nevada torpedo extra ipa, fantastic bottle, they sell it in tesco.

ive got my belgium drink and i think its a 3 pointer but i wouldn't like to put money on it :D

Caporegime

I'm worried I'm going to have to up the game for Belgium next week and find something tasty! (or at least drink before submitting instead of after...)

Yeah you will, you're just above the relegation zone :p

Soldato
grab Sierra Nevada torpedo extra ipa, fantastic bottle, they sell it in tesco.

ive got my belgium drink and i think its a 3 pointer but i wouldn't like to put money on it :D

Oooo might have to go have a look, only recently expanded into non larger options (far to many moments of just having to lump a rubbish option) so loads are new and exciting :D

Belgium going to be the worst! one website suggested over 200 options! Going to be tough to try and choose something individual.. :p

Yeah you will, you're just above the relegation zone :p

Haha, like beer like football :D

I'm glad I have a trip to NI in a couple of weeks so I can stock up for all the Ireland options for when that probably gets chosen in 8 weeks, not having just one person with the Harp ace card ;)

Caporegime
maccapacca Ive updated your score matey, no one came back to complain so I've given you 1 point, ok it's not 3 it's not 2 but it's more than 0 buddy :)

First week, last one in newbie with no chance to ask questions, only seems fair.

Soldato
HAHAHA! Ahleckz what a hero!

Here's my 4 options for this first week. (thought a mini review for really giving american beer a go would be fun)

Entered Brooklyn lager, tasted like arse...

Blue moon was pretty nice, very thick.

Samuel Adams, had a taste, was better than expected, but not something I like as it was quite heavy.

The Sierra Nevada was amazing, just finished it and wish that was what I chose for everyone :p

Next week will be very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom