*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Soldato
I thought that this round would be quite easy, but I'm having difficultly selecting what I want to go for. I've left it quite late, again, and whilst I have one or two things kicking about the flat that I could enter I'm not sure. Will decide on something and enter it around 10 tonight I suppose!

Caporegime
I thought that this round would be quite easy, but I'm having difficultly selecting what I want to go for. I've left it quite late, again, and whilst I have one or two things kicking about the flat that I could enter I'm not sure. Will decide on something and enter it around 10 tonight I suppose!

It's as easy as it gets.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Q in for me :)
Have I already sent R?

Still undecided on my scottish one, still got my other "risky" one from a few weeks back but managed to grab a new one last week, never seen it before then either.

After a few poor weeks I could do with a 3 pointer :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Haha! No more than three hours ago I realised I'd totally boobed on this. Had my Q entry for six weeks sitting in the fridge, got it out today, checked the previous thread for the country just to make sure and realised... it had been posted but not in the results pics. It was someone's 'and here's what I also could have entered' picture in the results thread.

Just got in though and have procured a couple of previous entries, though nothing special. It's something at least!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Haha! No more than three hours ago I realised I'd totally boobed on this. Had my Q entry for six weeks sitting in the fridge, got it out today, checked the previous thread for the country just to make sure and realised... it had been posted but not in the results pics. It was someone's 'and here's what I also could have entered' picture in the results thread.

Just got in though and have procured a couple of previous entries, though nothing special. It's something at least!

Mate your entry wasn't in by 8pm :confused:

Edit Just arrived now mate...sorry :(

Sent:

24 November 2012 20:12:52

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom