*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition ***

Caporegime
We discussed the same beer for different weeks a few weeks ago and said it should be a new beer. But each to their own I guess!

V=5. Therefore, beers that are between 5.0% - 5.9%?

Was the discussion not in relation to the 'Q' week, ie. just reusing someone elses picture?

.. V=5 not bad, though would make it a 3 points all round surely?

EDIT: What about V = Vote ;) Any country that hasn't been played! If tied I'll do another draw from hat ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry no vote on 'T' ... Thailand stands due to people having entered already.

I'm glad about that as I'm one of the people that have already posted in my entry. :p

Have a selection for Scotland, so need to choose one. :)

There is quite a selection to choose from isn't there? I'm expecting 3 points for pretty much everyone in the Scottish section given how many diverse options are readily available.

V=5. Therefore, beers that are between 5.0% - 5.9%?

Good call - I'd be happy to go with that too. :)

Now we need an option for U and W. United Kingdom / United States would be a bit too easy perhaps? How about Ukraine or Uruguay? As for W, all I can really think of is Wales but that isn't a country its a part of the United Kingdom. :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Now we need an option for U and W. United Kingdom / United States would be a bit too easy perhaps? How about Ukraine or Uruguay? As for W, all I can really think of is Wales but that isn't a country its a part of the United Kingdom. :confused:

... Voting will take place as always in the weekly results section, and as such it will be for U, V, & W which can be of your own choosing (albeit not if anything hasn't already been predeterminded ie. 'V')... as for Wales it would only seem fair as we have had England, Ireland (N.Ireland included) and soon to be Scotland. :p;):)

Back
Top Bottom