Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone watching the BBC? I would be keen to see what they're actually looking at when all the graphics are on screen - I'm assuming a massive green screen, but Jeremy is doing a very good job :p

Soldato
I hope whatever the result the people realise it's up to the elected government of the UK to "make Britain great again" and stop blaming outside forces for all our problems.

If out open trade to the world, no protectionism, develop exports with government support

If in engage with Europe, stop sulking in the nationalist group of the EU parliament and stop sending ukip clowns to Brussels. I think Farage should dissolve ukip if the vote is remain.

Man of Honour
very serious absolute traitor judas's the lot of them the hate is clearly the snobby middle classes looking down their noses at the working classes
admit it you think less of people if they didn't go to uni

I think I prove this is a sweeping generalisation, ill informed and ignorant. I live in a secluded country residence earning well in the top 1% of the country. You are the reverse stereotype of those people you seek to criticise based on your posts in this thread. Bigotry isn't just a perspective of the middle class as you are clearly proving.

I voted out.

Art

Art

Associate
Voted leave..... looks like a lot of leave voters on here switched? But just could be that most haven't seen this thread yet.

Again, it might be that Remainers were less likely to bother with the older threads. Would be interesting if there was an easy way to collect all the usernames who posted in each thread and compare, I'd say there'd be a fair difference.

Caporegime
very serious absolute traitor judas's the lot of them the hate is clearly the snobby middle classes looking down their noses at the working classes
admit it you think less of people if they didn't go to uni

This is a chip all of your own imagining.

Such negativity, calm down before you have a heart attack.

Soldato
What would the fallout be if the EU vetoed reforms such as closer integration and emergency brake on benefit?

I reckon that's why they took the word 'reformed' out of the question. If it was in there, no reforms would surely render the referendum vote invalid.

But honestly, if the emergency brake on benefits was vetoed what would the reaction be?

Bend over and take it I think. If we're in, I expect to be in ALL the way.

Soldato
Leave, for very similar reasons to Housey actually.

The whole economy/immigration/terrorism thing is just fear campaigning. For me it's about taking control of our own destiny, and I think it's good to shake things up to prevent stagnation.

Caporegime
Sadly not imo, many cowards on here.

Staying in with a view to making something better is cowardly?

Unless you're a Syrian refugee I guess, when leaving their country is cowardly. Maybe it's just one of those words that people use without really thinking it through.

Soldato
Two words.

Exit polls.

Although they can be wrong, they can give a good indication and be ready within minutes of the end of voting.

There are no exit polls, these are all the same kind of polls that were complete wrong at the general election. There is no point reading into these. I think a 52/48 split either way is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom