Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C64

C64

Soldato
See playing the jealousy card haha transparent like I said anyhow i'll leave you lefties to wallow in your lovey dovey pit with all the dregs of europe

Caporegime
Calm down, jesus...

This vote was a joke in the first place, we dont live on the same planet that existed half a century ago.

Just emigrate ;) .

Soldato
The problems within this country are the people within it, nothing else. We chose who we vote for, we chose what we want to see but we don't fight for it. If it is close it will be because people had no balls to make it less close and a leave vote. I am constantly disappointed with people who talk for England but do NOTHING to make a change to life, circumstance, those around them. Just read this forum for example after example.

None of us are perfect, we are all flawed, but FFS have some convictions and stand by them. I have high regard for people who have strong convictions and fight for them with a rationale and calm perspective. I have none for people who moan but won't life a finger to change.

I agree but by the same token, if the result is Remain, I hope that people who voted as such take a more active interest in EU politics going forward. It's no secret that a lot of people who voted Remain have done so knowing that the EU has shortcomings and would therefore do well to use it as an opportunity to get more involved. It's at the forefront of everyone's mind and it should be encouraged.

Whilst it might not be the severe shove you suggest like leaving the EU would have been, it still offers the same chance to change things. Whichever way it goes, hopefully we see a difference in attitudes towards reporting, the media, politicians both at home and in the EU etc. There are a lot of areas that have been exposed in this referendum that have been proven to be extremely lacking and downright rubbish and if just a few people have been prompted to make things better, then it's a positive. The more the better.

Caporegime
The UK voted for Labour
The UK voted for the conservatives and again, even though it was screwing up peoples lives ( disabled etc )
The UK will vote remain

Beggars believe the stupidity of this country some times

Caporegime
What would the fallout be if the EU vetoed reforms such as closer integration and emergency brake on benefit?

I reckon that's why they took the word 'reformed' out of the question. If it was in there, no reforms would surely render the referendum vote invalid.

But honestly, if the emergency brake on benefits was vetoed what would the reaction be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom