Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Now I'm waiting to see what the big announcements the EU was holding on to (until after the vote) are...

Scotland was going to find a way to leave either way, so might as well let them. It will be interesting to see how they do when all the subsidies from the UK stop and corporations migrate south.

PROJECT FEAR TBH^^^

Soldato
I don't quite get why people are going on about thie £350m and the NHS. It was never promised it would be spent on the NHS. Rather examples were given as to what it could possibly be spent on. That was clear to see even before official campaigning begun.

And why Farage was asked on that TV show to promise it would be spent on the NHS, I don't know. He's got no power whatsoever to make any promises like that.

Soldato
I am disgusted.

Ashamed to be English.

Our younger generation will suffer. They have now Lost there freedom to live and work around Europe.

Many would struggle to find love outside of this place.

A lot of us here have patterns from Europe where if we wasn't in the eu we probably never have met each other.

I hope you leavers are happy and dancing in joy. Thanks

We are.

Snip snap snooper.. Pooper bazzelooper

Snip Snap Snooper

Crippity Crappity Boom !!

Dances a merry Sailors Jig !

Soldato
Wouldn't now be a bad time for Scots to vote - a lot of their sway last time came from the amazing North Sea Oil / Gas... which appears to have gone down the toilet since the middle east started over producing. Where is their financial might going to come from?

Also know many people who have gone to work in countries outside the EU... so now we've left the EU it will still be possible. Yeah more loopholes, but if you really want to it will still be possible.

Soldato
Wouldn't now be a bad time for Scots to vote - a lot of their sway last time came from the amazing North Sea Oil / Gas... which appears to have gone down the toilet since the middle east started over producing. Where is their financial might going to come from?

Also know many people who have gone to work in countries outside the EU... so now we've left the EU it will still be possible. Yeah more loopholes, but if you really want to it will still be possible.

It went down even further last night. Under $48 a barrel was the last I saw.

Not like we ever see drops reflected at the pumps though. It would be under £1 right now if the oil companies were honest :/

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I don't quite get why people are going on about thie £350m and the NHS. It was never promised it would be spent on the NHS. Rather examples were given as to what it could possibly be spent on. That was clear to see even before official campaigning begun.

And why Farage was asked on that TV show to promise it would be spent on the NHS, I don't know. He's got no power whatsoever to make any promises like that.

It's OK picking and choosing which bit makes sense to you, the £350m never really existed in the first place, so by rights it should have just been a red bus. No amount on it, no NHS logo.

Soldato

Ummm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/...ggCdpvXjoraOzAlyzu1MOSRhbr0ZABex7Vh5dC_YU.jpg

No hotlinked images, if you want to use an image please rehost it on your own webspace or link instead. Thank you.

Caporegime

Now is the worst time to leave Tbh. They should wait and see what happens first. The last thing the scots want to do is join a broken EU.

Soldato

I appreciate the thread is moving quickly but this was only a few pages ago:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29682954&postcount=4969

Soldato
Rumblings all across Europe are now starting. A lot of disenfranchised nations and people.

I think the remain camp while some on here have taken it in good grace others are behaving appallingly. I've seen comments stating the over 65's should be euthenased and comments referring to all Brexit people as racist unintelligent bigots and another from the #EURef hashtag or similar saying "that's the last time I give up my seat for the elderly". Disgraceful really.

If leave had have lost I would have acquiesced and taken it as the democratic decision to oppose democracy. That is all. 1.3m more people said no to the EU.

Don
I think we can all agree that there has been lies and deceit on both sides. It's been an awful campaign that has been very destructive from both sides. No one was ever going to come out of this smelling of roses.

What's done is done though. Let's bury the hatchet and get on with the job in hand and get this country back on track.

Caporegime
I think we can all agree that there has been lies and deceit on both sides. It's been an awful campaign that has been very destructive from both sides. No one was ever going to come out of this smelling of roses.

What's done is done though. Let's bury the hatchet and get on with the job in hand and get this country back on track.

I'm looking forward ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom