Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It was tempting to hope for a Leave result and the end of Farage's reason to be in the public eye, but I figured it wasn't a price worth paying. And he most likely wouldn't have gone away either.

Suspended
Is there anywhere that shows a table of when the results for each region will be announced?

Untitled.png

Man of Honour
Do you not think a close call but to remain may do that anyway? Surely if it is anything less than 60/40 it will send a clear message out and probably lead to other countries holding their own referendums?

It's what I am hoping for anyway.

Perhaps, but I wanted to ensure my vote counted not just hope it was close. The reality is that many people who have been vociferous in their Brexit leanings will probably vote remain because they talk a great game. Just the nature of people in this country, we love a good moan but prefer status quo come the day and for me that is why I want to shake them and the country up with some uncertainty. The whole immigration, laws, money thing is a red herring in my book, I am more interested in shaking it up and seeing what happens.

As I say though, I am fairly confident it will be remain for the reasons I outline here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom