Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Perhaps, but I wanted to ensure my vote counted not just hope it was close. The reality is that many people who have been vociferous in their Brexit leanings will probably vote remain because they talk a great game. Just the nature of people in this country, we love a good moan but prefer status quo come the day and for me that is why I want to shake them and the country up with some uncertainty. The whole immigration, laws, money thing is a red herring in my book, I am more interested in shaking it up and seeing what happens.

As I say though, I am fairly confident it will be remain for the reasons I outline here.

Speak for yourself. I voted out. No doubt for this callsign.

Man of Honour
It was tempting to hope for a Leave result and the end of Farage's reason to be in the public eye, but I figured it wasn't a price worth paying. And he most likely wouldn't have gone away either.

He wouldn't have gone. If I'd had guarantees of it then that might have swayed my vote.

Soldato
Untitled.png

Handy. Cheers bud!

Man of Honour
Oh wow, the difference between this poll and the polls of previous threads. Looks like some folks bottled it?

See my comment above, been saying it for days. We are a country of many people with loud voices but lacking commitment to their cause come the hour, sadly, whatever that cause is. Big part of our problem, we need to shake it up.

Associate
Leave.

I suspect for different reasons to most.

We need to shake this country up, we need to rattle cages and put people, countries and mindsets under pressure.

I like that this creates turmoil and might need us to do some things differently.

It opens up opportunity and risk and that is good in my book.

I still call it 58% remain though.

Leave for pretty much the same reasons. Good cleansing needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom