Poll: The Official OcUK EU Referendum Exit poll (and results discussion thread)

How did you vote in the EU Referendum?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 861 53.0%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 763 47.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Leave

I was mulling over this decision pretty much up to the point of putting the X in the box however gut feeling and scepticism teetered towards leave. As others have said either way we're going to get screwed one way or another.

Soldato
Perhaps, but I wanted to ensure my vote counted not just hope it was close. The reality is that many people who have been vociferous in their Brexit leanings will probably vote remain because they talk a great game. Just the nature of people in this country, we love a good moan but prefer status quo come the day and for me that is why I want to shake them and the country up with some uncertainty. The whole immigration, laws, money thing is a red herring in my book, I am more interested in shaking it up and seeing what happens.

As I say though, I am fairly confident it will be remain for the reasons I outline here.

Pretty much spot on

Soldato
Apparently around 68-70% of voters have voted - Not too bad!

Them vote counters look super enthusiastic :p Some places are saying they'll have their result out by 11:30PM :p

Soldato
Aha! Mr Leave, how goes it on your side of the fence? Did you campaign?

Ahoy!

Not really. Did a few bits here and there, but my job means I don't have a lot of free time unfortunately. Did you?

Think I'm gonna miss our debates, I'm sure we can keep it up with lots of 'i told you so' whoever takes it. ;)

Man of Honour
I mean I am not scared to stand by my conviction, so don't tar me with the same brush as the other pussies you're talking about.

I didn't old boy, but many will act exactly as I said. This forum is evidence that, so will the rest of the country. Plenty stand by their convictions, many won't and they are disappointing, but it's not surprising, it's life and people.

Grumble, grumble, grumble, grumble....

OK what you gong to do about it?

Grumble some more then do what everyone else is doing.

THAT is what we need to change, no idea how to shake them up now this opportunity has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom