***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Lego can be addictive can't it?

Never had any interest in mini figures myself, but i do know,only too well, the power of want.

Soldato
Treat!

IMG_0874.jpg

Soldato
DJDaz;30483610 said:
Anyone else collect minifigs?

I'm still yet to find a decent way to have them all on display on my wall.

Yep big fan here too. I put together a guide using an IKEA frame in an earlier post:

SiD the Turtle;28364787 said:
I put together a write-up of how I've mounted all my Lego minifigures, if anyone is interested in doing something similar here.

lego_frame_final_result-758x1024.jpg

Soldato
DJDaz;30483610 said:
Anyone else collect minifigs?

I'm still yet to find a decent way to have them all on display on my wall.

<minifigs>

You could always look into thimble display cases? Roughly the same size :)

Oh and I caved and bought the Porsche at £170! :p

Underboss
Just got back from the Lego London store, highly recommend it if you haven't been.

The displays are amazing, the staff very helpful and engaging, the Mosaic Maker is brilliant fun, my son enjoyed it thoroughly, we turned up at opening time and had to book for the machine at 1 so be warned if you go you may not be able to get it straight away.

Knackered now, my son saved up his money and bought lots of Lego, which I got the honour or carting around Hamleys and Waterloo.

Great fun if you have a chance! My son was chuffed he got to meet the bloke from the Christmas show who was unemployed before he got the sales role, he even got a picture with him!

Soldato
Felt a bit dirty yesterday after ordering my 1st lepin star wars. My son wanted the at-at but its discontinued. 10178 is the set, i'm simply not paying the £700 going rate especially when its
going to a 3rd party and not to lego themselves. Lets see if its any good when it get here.

Caporegime
Felt a bit dirty yesterday after ordering my 1st lepin star wars. My son wanted the at-at but its discontinued. 10178 is the set, i'm simply not paying the £700 going rate especially when its
going to a 3rd party and not to lego themselves. Lets see if its any good when it get here.

I wouldn't be concerned taking money off lego lol. Can you imagine the profit margin they make.

And like you said lego themselves won't see it anyway.

If I was buying for kids I'd absolutely get lepin

Man of Honour
Right - definitely want to sell my 8043 excavator. But I haven't sold anything on Ebay (or anywhere) online.
How should I sell it / price it so I can't get ripped off?

No one will buy it locally.

Soldato
Right - definitely want to sell my 8043 excavator. But I haven't sold anything on Ebay (or anywhere) online.
How should I sell it / price it so I can't get ripped off?

No one will buy it locally.

Is it new or used?

If you want to avoid being ripped off then offer it for collection only and cash only. You limit your audience no comebacks.

Back
Top Bottom