***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
I had to move the millennium falcon today! Put it in one piece in the back of the car on a blanket and drove very carefully to the new house! Was quite an effort!

Going up the stairs was not fun!
Did pieces fall off it that look like they didnt come from anywhere.

When I moved house a few brown flat pieces fell out the bottom......could never find where they came from.

Associate
Anyone know what time the Voltron set will be available for VIP members?

e: scratch that, refreshed and it was live. Ordered it so now to wait :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Did pieces fall off it that look like they didnt come from anywhere.

When I moved house a few brown flat pieces fell out the bottom......could never find where they came from.

Dont think so. I do think I've lost (somehow) part Of my damn snowspeeder (not in the move). The fins underneath. Snowspeeder is one of my favs!

Soldato
Any recomendations on where to buy extra odd pieces of lego? I've previously used Ebay but seems to be hard to find things, plus it's a lot more expensive than I recall. Brickshop.co.uk looks to have the pieces I'm after and looks an acceptable price, any negative experiences there?

Soldato
Cheers guys. It's not that I'm missing pieces, just want some extras of specific things to make my own thing. So asking Lego for some seems cheeky :p
I'll have a look around on Bricklink. Not the nicest website to browse around!

Edit... Found a single seller selling all the various bits that I want but don't need and made an order!

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers guys. It's not that I'm missing pieces, just want some extras of specific things to make my own thing. So asking Lego for some seems cheeky :p
I'll have a look around on Bricklink. Not the nicest website to browse around!

Edit... Found a single seller selling all the various bits that I want but don't need and made an order!

Go in to a Lego store. The one in Manchester always rummages through their spares out back for me :)

New Lego Hogwarts revealed at 6000 pieces? Definitely buying.

Associate
hogwarts is so cool!!!!

I guess the minifigures thing is more for display?
but the level of detail in the rooms is crazy!

Also, it makes the UCS falcon look like reallllllyyyyyyy bad value.
3.5p per brick cheaper!
I imagine the HP license is cheaper than Star Wars.

Associate
Either way it still ends being expensive to be a stars wars enthusiast and a HP enthusiast (am loathed to use the word......nerd)

Got forbid they ever come out with a LOTR Minas Tirith, Helms Deep, Barad-Dur at the same sort of level/piece count....

Back
Top Bottom