***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
What model where they playing with, i'd imagine if its a mostly built falcon the response would be slightly different to a smaller set:D.
it Lego friends sets....they were mainly playing with a boat and coach
( by accident they dropped the coach and of cause it broke in a few pieces)

It was 2 five year old girls

Soldato
Ho
it Lego friends sets....they were mainly playing with a boat and coach
( by accident they dropped the coach and of cause it broke in a few pieces)

It was 2 five year old girls
how big is the flap for kids to get in (I'm assuming they're not your kids and they aren't feral, where were they're parents).

Soldato
Ho

how big is the flap for kids to get in (I'm assuming they're not your kids and they aren't feral, where were they're parents).
Flap is med size (I Have a westie)

Not my kids , one of them lives a few houses up from my house (not sure about the other one)

There parents were meant to be at home..(but I cannot confirm this as I was at work)

Looks like the kids came into my garden to pat my dog and my dog lead them to his dog flap..;)

Caporegime
Flap is med size (I Have a westie)

Not my kids , one of them lives a few houses up from my house (not sure about the other one)

There parents were meant to be at home..(but I cannot confirm this as I was at work)

Looks like the kids came into my garden to pat my dog and my dog lead them to his dog flap..;)

I take it youve reported this to their parents?

Associate
Yeah this goes slightly beyond Lego I think!

I'd be reporting to the Police as well- no idea about your neighbours but I'd be uncomfortable letting them know that their kids have access to my entire house contents whenever they fancy sending them in....

Soldato
Sadly... 'Fixed That For You', meaning they no longer have the Falcon in the table and might actually have given the table display case away if I recall. :)

They'll popup soon though to enlighten further!
Ah I see,it's just a friend who has started collecting Lego and I mentioned the falcon in the table and wanted to see a picture of it.

Associate
A while back a number of members here purchased a Lego Mercedes Arocs 42043 at a stonkingly good price from tesco, sub £90 good, does anyone of these people happen to have a spare collecting dust in their attic which they wish to depart with?

Soldato
Bugatti at JohnLewis for under £250. Worth it?
I got it from John Lewis whilst on offer.

It sat in its box for a few weeks whilst I waited for a clear weekend. Finally got one, and only managed half of the first book over 2 days. :(

Epic build though the engine and gearbox were really nice to put together.

rGBH1fx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom