***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
It’s a great build, a little repetitive in places but the overall model is great.

Agreed.
Looks amazing, the internal structure is amazing,but all this curved pieces get tenuous

On plus side , keep it displayed vertical and it takes up no room! I have mine on a speaker stand

Soldato
Agreed.
Looks amazing, the internal structure is amazing,but all this curved pieces get tenuous

On plus side , keep it displayed vertical and it takes up no room! I have mine on a speaker stand
I was thinking of maybe something like a clear plastic vertical stand and have each section separated (may do that when the wife is not in lol).

Soldato
Has anyone managed to find a mount that let's you store Saturn v vertical and in separate stages? I work with lasers and I could get a custom mount made in ssections if such a thing dies exist (I think it would look pretty cool).

Caporegime
Has anyone managed to find a mount that let's you store Saturn v vertical and in separate stages? I work with lasers and I could get a custom mount made in ssections if such a thing dies exist (I think it would look pretty cool).

Do you make pew pew noises when working though? If not, you need to get your act together.

Soldato
I like to think he makes more of a zmmmm sssszzzzcrrrrwwww noise.
I do but only when there's nobody else in the lab:p. Nowhere near as cool as the movies, for starters you only see the things you burn:D. Back on topic, I will have to mo[nt horizontal sp I may be able to adapt the standard stand and screw it to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom