***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I suppose timely with all the Lepin news but in the last few weeks I just finished a couple of Xingbao models, Xingbao being the so called legit arm of Lepin's parent company.

Xingbao32020, a technic trike

Xingbao32020.jpg

Xingbao32002, an old Vespa made from more standard bricks

Xingbao32002.jpg

Both were interesting builds, especially the Vespa which uses what I guess would be considered a lot of non standard build techniques.

Caporegime
Smyths are apparently giving away free Lego this weekend...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/smyths-toys-giving-out-free-14968940

Awesome, getting to stand in queues amongst irritating brats screaming their nuts off for Lego's leftover, unsellable minifigs in the hope that you don't get told they're sold out by the time you get to the front of the queue "but we have these on special sir, they're exactly the same prices as they were two weeks ago but they're 50% of the inflated price we jacked them up to because you're an idiot consumer who doesn't know better amirite?" and as a parent you can't say no to little Shaniqua because she's been in this queue since 5am this morning and she's busting for a poo after the 14 cheeseburgers she's consumed to remain calm and SHE'S NOT LEAVING EMPTY HANDED GODDAMMIT! otherwise you'll have a sulky, whiny, petulant child to deal with for the rest of the weekend and again on Monday when all her buddies at school brag about theirs and where's hers so you have to pay some gouging punk en ebay £20 for a 50p toy so that your little girl can hang with the cool kids only to realize that it's so last week's toy daddy, where's my light up yoyo like all my friends have and you end up on some overpriced schmuck's couch explaining why you feel the way you do whilst he's listening and offering nothing in return for your £500 an hour sessions.

Free my ass.

Soldato
Just FYI, smyths have the falcon for £520 (if you can find it). I really want to treat myself when i finish my degree, however thats not for another 3 years. I hope they still are in stock then.

Associate
Just FYI, smyths have the falcon for £520 (if you can find it). I really want to treat myself when i finish my degree, however thats not for another 3 years. I hope they still are in stock then.
Have reserved one for myself, will collect it tomorrow. The other half was happy for me to get it as long as she could get a new rug.

Back
Top Bottom