***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
stranger_things_lego_upside_down_1.0.jpg

I just wish it wasn't £179.99

Soldato
So good news/ bad news. I've finished my Chiron, however I've made a colcolossal school boy error and I must have installed 1 of the gears the wrong way round as the front and rear axle fight each other lol. I'll have to strip it mostly down and rebuild it right, oh well good value for money lol.

Soldato
I did something similar on the Porsche and had to take loads of it apart.

I just had to dismantle all my Lego because I’m moving, Technic is a bit of pain to dismantle compared normal Lego because of how it all interlocks together. It really wrecks your fingers pulling out all the clips and axels.

Associate
So i dismantled the chiron last night, found my schoolboy error. I'd installed the front diff arse about face, oops:p.

When i have built technic in the past i have been so anal in checking almost after every step to make sure everything is all nice a fluid. Probably takes twice as long to build it lol

Soldato
When i have built technic in the past i have been so anal in checking almost after every step to make sure everything is all nice a fluid. Probably takes twice as long to build it lol
Yea my mistake was doing it while watching game of thrones. Must have been a big battle on or something:p. I've tried to salvage as much of the sub assembly's as possible to make it easier.

Caporegime

Me too. I'm not dismantling any technic lego in move. I checked the chiron gearbox so many times. I did put a rod in the wrong hole at one point and luckily noticed on the triple check! The fear of blisters taking that apart means its worth the care !

Back
Top Bottom