***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I now what do dismantle it all and create one big 'thing' but I've decided these will go on the shelf in a minute to be shown off (do you think girls might not like a 28 year old with lego on his shelf?).

I just feel the need now for a big project like that F1 car although I don't like Ferrari! :(

Perhaps a Star Wars one?

Oh and also, I've been into the MK Lego shop, it was like magical....:p

I'm not even much of a Star Wars fan but this is just awesome:

http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=10179&cn=416&d=322

Soldato
My Uncle worked at Lego Land as a Security Manager, we used to get in for free quite often.

In the main board room/meeting room, everything was made out of Lego... fruit bowls, fruit, pictures on the walls, ornaments, even the chandaliers were made from lego, pretty awesome.

Soldato
I worked at LegoLand, in the Wild Woods/Castle Land areas :D Happy days.

Although I wasn't working there that year apparently the year Attack of the Clones was out the park had thousands upon thousands of clone trooper Lego men, and staff were leaving the park with their pockets full of them!

Soldato
Can anyone remember that really old lego technic advert with the red car that they could drop from so high and it showed the suspension setup off. As a kid i really wanted that but it was sooo expensive at the time lol.

What was it called ?

Soldato
No way , thats the one. Bring back some memories that does, shame it looks so cak now in comparison to some of the lego stuff still a brillaint collectors/nostalgic item though !

OcUK Staff
Haha gotta love Lego :) - I have been to the Lego shop in MK lots of times :D Only been open a couple of years though! I can walk there in about 10 minutes!

Not right now though... As I am in Stoke :p

Associate
My recent Lego sets (10190, 10185, 10182): :D

Edit: It does work, the picture just takes a while to load. But nevermind, here's another...

Last edited:
Associate
Well I couldnt resist. Ended up with these + a few others ;)

b1.jpg

c1.jpg

Associate
Now I have been looking at the bulldozer and considering buying :D Good kit to build?

I also really really want the 8880 super car. Never got it as a kid and it was one that I really wanted. In the run up to xmas these are fetching a fair amount!

Back
Top Bottom