***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Hi there

Please no one burn me, but my girlfriend knows I love Star Trek and so she got me a LEGO Enterprise, however its not lego, it is Mega Blocks, something I'd never heard off but it seems LEGO don't have rights to Star Trek stuff, anyway I have LEGO stuff and to be honest there is really no difference, same concept, so being building this on and off since new year, its a few thousand pieces and its being great fun building it, was not expecting it to be as large as it is, but it is awesome:

e5.jpg

e3.jpg

That's a nice Start Trek build, might have to look around for that one.

And not gonna burn you but considering what she gave you, I hope you gave her a bit more then what you said below in another thread ! :p

That's one expensive Christmas List !

Threadripper 3970X £1889,99
ASUS Prime TRX40-PRO £409,99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB £379,99 x 4 = £1519,96
Cooler Master Masterliquid ML360 RGB TR4 £129,95
Cooler Master V1300 Platinum £160
KFA2 RTX 2080TI HOF £1499,99
Corsair LL120 RGB Fans Triple Pack £74,99
Steelseries Arctis PRO Wireless £269,99
Glorious Gaming Surface 3XL £29,99
Lian Li 011 Dynamic £119,99
LG 34GK950F £999,95

Total: £7,104.79

Someone is gonna be a bit broke buying all that (or maybe sell a car to finance it? :p ).

And here I thought the case I found for £366 (roughly after conversion) was an expensive Christmas Wish for myself ! :p
I got her the mouse mat so all sorted. :D

OcUK Staff
That's a nice Start Trek build, might have to look around for that one.

And not gonna burn you but considering what she gave you, I hope you gave her a bit more then what you said below in another thread ! :p

I am pretty terrible at buying presents in all honesty, I got her a few things, but I do feel she out did me, it is hard when your girl friend encourages your hobbies and buys you stuff like that or even worse car parts, why she is a keeper.

I did get her a Sonos One, but in a way its a joint present as we both use it in the house for google assistant and playing music etc.

Soldato
The RRP of that set was only £169.99 so not really a bargain. It’s retired now though so I wouldn’t expect to see it drop much. Check brick link/eBay to see how much they are selling for on there.

Associate
I just found this Lego stand and case site, they look amazing. Ordered the Batmobile stand and case with background :)

https://www.wickedbrick.com/
Looks great, quite pricey though. The cost of the stand and case for the Lego Friends Central Perk is almost as much as I paid for the set. Christmas present for the Mrs who was never given Lego to play with as a child (unlike her brother), she seemed to enjoy building it with my daughter.

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Looks great, quite pricey though. The cost of the stand and case for the Lego Friends Central Perk is almost as much as I paid for the set. Christmas present for the Mrs who was never given Lego to play with as a child (unlike her brother), she seemed to enjoy building it with my daughter.
I think the stands and bases are priced okay. The moment you add a case the price jumps up but if you look online, eBay etc... the case prices are inline with the prices on those sites.

Soldato
Got all these to make with my son, he is only 3 so i do the making but he finds all the pieces and puts the odd bits together, he loves racing cars so is very excited.

PlQyB0m.jpg

Soldato
I did, it was the nebulon frigate for me.

I was torn but can’t see that working in a non-UCS form, the other one I fancied was the bomber but that could work in a non-UCS form.

Back
Top Bottom