***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

NVP

NVP

Soldato
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-obsession-costs-20-000-takes-half-house.html

Rheane says: ‘It takes a special kind of patience to live with an Adult Fan of Lego (AFoL). Even on our honeymoon in Edinburgh last June, despite the stunning city and beautiful weather, Dan felt that something was missing.

It turned out Edinburgh has no Lego store so he insisted we got a train to Glasgow so he could spend some of our wedding gift money. We left a few hundred pounds lighter, having barely seen any of Glasgow.

Back at the apartment he made me help him build Hogwarts Castle by reading out the instructions — I wasn’t allowed to touch the Lego.

It wasn’t how I expected to spend my honeymoon.

Now I have a good 5/6k worth but these guys are legit! That bit about not being allowed to touch the Lego on honeymoon killed me :D

Caporegime
I bought the Batmobile 1989 just after Christmas and it's my first ever set with a damaged piece.

I reported it to Lego online last Sunday, and they acknowledged the request on email but how long can I expect to wait before they despatch it?

Soldato
I bought the Batmobile 1989 just after Christmas and it's my first ever set with a damaged piece.

I reported it to Lego online last Sunday, and they acknowledged the request on email but how long can I expect to wait before they despatch it?

They are normally pretty quick 5-7 working days.

Also, I had a look at the new 8bt wide speed champion sets in smyths and it's really transformed the scale look but the set prices feel a bit steep at the moment. £55 for the lambo one £18 for a single.

New 2020 star wars sets look good too.

Caporegime
They are normally pretty quick 5-7 working days.

Also, I had a look at the new 8bt wide speed champion sets in smyths and it's really transformed the scale look but the set prices feel a bit steep at the moment. £55 for the lambo one £18 for a single.

New 2020 star wars sets look good too.

I've not seen any new sets on star wars I've been interested in for over a year :(

Soldato
I've not seen any new sets on star wars I've been interested in for over a year :(

I thought that too but I started getting into the smaller £20-£30 set pieces last year and started on the 20' lineup. Easy to store away and I have time to build them. I don't mind minifig duplication either.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Please no one burn me, but my girlfriend knows I love Star Trek and so she got me a LEGO Enterprise, however its not lego, it is Mega Blocks, something I'd never heard off but it seems LEGO don't have rights to Star Trek stuff, anyway I have LEGO stuff and to be honest there is really no difference, same concept, so being building this on and off since new year, its a few thousand pieces and its being great fun building it, was not expecting it to be as large as it is, but it is awesome:

e5.jpg

e3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom