***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Not selling these - but i'm pretty sure this is a complete collection of all the SWTOR related minifigs - going to build a display for them all. I only opened Revan a couple months ago - was polybagged the whole time but couldn't part with him; pretty sure he is my most valuable minifig.

Last edited:
Soldato
embed

embed

Don't know why it decided to create a second post.

Last edited:
Soldato
I need to rebuild my falcon; when I moved it got damaged in the car journey over; i also got a light kit for it, but its such a daunting task. I've also spent weeks rebuilding models to sell so my heart just not in it atm!

Didnt want to do the rebuild on the SSD so I instead counting all the parts - was a lot quicker; but another one up for sale!

Soldato
Is having all the pieces that important vs a brand new unopened box?

One time I encountered 1 piece missing I just emailed Lego and got it free of charge, no biggie.
They are pretty good with replacements. ^ I fitted a light kit to my ucs falcon, but there wasn't much dismantling needed.

Last edited:
Soldato

One time I encountered 1 piece missing I just emailed Lego and got it free of charge, no biggie.
Lego are great, since my son started getting into Lego i'm quite often going onto the site, filling in a missing piece form and getting them through in a few days. They're all genuinely pieces missing when we bought the sets, not stuff he's just lost, honest :D

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Checked the Lego website earlier and my 250+ pick a brick failed order from during the Star Wars sale has reappeared and I’ve been able to checkout this time :)

I’ve requested a fair few pieces this year through the website, no questions asked, arrive in a few days. It’s a good service. It can be a bit tricky with unique bricks on retired sets, but so far I’ve been lucky. You can always go to one of the Bricktraders for these in the worst case.

Another piece finished:

:)

Onto the imperial marauder

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone done the A-frame cabin yet?
I have considered it for a long time but for me i think it’s just a bit too simple, the outer exterior is too plain and it lost some of the quality of the original design. I own a large percentage of the Ideas sets, they’re my favourite range, but this was underwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom