***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

I‘m going to hang mine up but I really like the HUYL mounts - https://huyl.it/ they’re pretty pricey for what they are but may just get 1 a month for a year and get them all looking class on the walls.

They do look quite smart, but yeah at £100 a pop, a bit pricey. I do have the Maclaren F1 wall mounted by using a screw and metal wire tied to one of the main chassis supports in a way to not make it visible, but this would finish the look.

Enjoyable 1/2 hour earlier

1000049373-01.jpg
Nice, my son got this and the Darth Vader mech for Christmas.

Finished Diagon Alley. Annoyingly, the set is precisely 1 stud too wide to fit into a glass doored Billy bookcase.

Going to start on Gringotts now, and then do something V cool with the display which I haven't seen anyone else do yet. Will update.

Finished Diagon Alley. Annoyingly, the set is precisely 1 stud too wide to fit into a glass doored Billy bookcase.

Going to start on Gringotts now, and then do something V cool with the display which I haven't seen anyone else do yet. Will update.
I'mvery tempted with the Diagon Alley set I might treat myself the kids to it this year. I've got a 1st Day signed by the designers copy of Gringotts that I'm planning to sell a some point because I can't bring myself to open it and build it. I'd rather sell it to a colelctor and buy another copy to build.

Finally managed to pick up a 1989 Batmobile at a (somewhat) reasonable price and a Batwing at RRP to add to the ever growing collection that needs to be built, but I've no where to put them. Need to try sort out some display cases from Ikea or something.

g52EjP4.jpg

mDGqO1J.jpg

XDAojXZ.jpg

And one of my favourites ones (actually built, too)
AYNXFuo.jpg

Has the light and sound kit too
ZtpETbQ.gif

Back
Top Bottom