***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

It was my birthday yesterday, (37) and I received these from my partner and best friend.

I can't wait to build the Mercedes!
uETMdBH.jpeg

Last edited:
I guess with the sail barge coming out they need to make space in the line up. There are a bunch of other UCS sets cull list:

Chewbacca
Luke’s Land speeder
R2D2
Mos Eisley
AT-AT

I’ve realised I have a problem, I have all those except Mos Eisley, well my R2D2 is the original version not this one. I didn’t pay full price for the AT-AT mind, I got it before the price hike and it was discontinued at Smyths or JL who ever is the one that sold it early on.

Last edited:
Built this King Crab battlemech MOC a while ago (3500 pieces). Fantastic design and was about £75

Just started the UCS Millennium Falcon (via Aliexpress) but unfortunately now waiting a few days for a missing piece of the main frame to be delivered :(

I always wanted the ATAT, but then ran out of space. It looked absolutely fantastic when it was in our local shop. The falcon sells far more though.

Damnit, I was about to order a new phone :p

I’ll likely buy that. I have so many still to build, but at least they’re all going up in value I guess if I change my mind. The cantina is still sat in the box, but when built should make a decent display.

Last edited:

Damnit, I was about to order a new phone :p

I always wanted the ATAT, but then ran out of space. It looked absolutely fantastic when it was in our local shop. The falcon sells far more though.

I’ll likely buy that. I have so many still to build, but at least they’re all going up in value I guess if I change my mind. The cantina is still sat in the box, but when built should make a decent display.

The UCS Jabba's Sail Barge is now confirmed as due out in Smyths too which means there will be sale prices at some stage like the AT-AT.

The UCS AT-AT, like the Millennium Falcon is huge. I love the minifig scale lego UCS sets but don't have space so only have the Razor Quest.

The Sail Barge is a similar footprint to the Razor Quest so much more display cabinet/shelf friendly.

The UCS Jabba's Sail Barge is now confirmed as due out in Smyths too which means there will be sale prices at some stage like the AT-AT.

The UCS AT-AT, like the Millennium Falcon is huge. I love the minifig scale lego UCS sets but don't have space so only have the Razor Quest.

The Sail Barge is a similar footprint to the Razor Quest so much more display cabinet/shelf friendly.

That’s good news, I’d be shocked if I didn’t buy it. Still fancying the Venator too.

Good news indeed. I would have waited for an offer, even if it was just May 4th.

At least it will be 20% off at some point. I didn’t pay full price for any of the £lol priced UCS sets and don’t plan on starting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom