***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Ala?

Associate
ooA7m71.jpeg

Bought a fake Lego set off Temu for under £25 and it surprised me was really fun to build and really good quality and no missing parts and even looks good

Soldato
Looks like I need to message Argos as I've just had an email to say the venator part of my order has been cancelled. Wonder if they ran out of stock (although still available on the website).

Associate
Got a few UCS sets I need to dismantle and box up back in their original boxes to either sell or store long term - any recommendations on storage bags ? been looking at poly bags, freezer bags etc anyone have any other ideas ? ta

Soldato
Zip lock bags basically. Last time I went to ikea I got a load, they do some pretty big sizes.

I tend to put similar parts together, e.g. 1 bag = small technic beams, 1 bag = large technic beams etc. as re-assembly is a nightmare otherwise.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Got a few UCS sets I need to dismantle and box up back in their original boxes to either sell or store long term - any recommendations on storage bags ? been looking at poly bags, freezer bags etc anyone have any other ideas ? ta

Same.
Thinking of selling the falcon actually as it takes up so much space and I just don't feel the love for these grey sets anymore

Associate
Zip lock bags basically. Last time I went to ikea I got a load, they do some pretty big sizes.

I tend to put similar parts together, e.g. 1 bag = small technic beams, 1 bag = large technic beams etc. as re-assembly is a nightmare otherwise.
Cheers will look into them

Back
Top Bottom