**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Associate
This is the timescale for express delivery direct from OnePlus. I think express is plane and normal is via road. This was for my 5T. It was delivered to my door at 5.30pm on the 29th.

s81gZdM.jpg

Soldato
I think express is plane and normal is via road.

Pretty sure it is all going to fly in by plane. Express will just be prioritised when sorting. Plus, they're never going to pay a driver, pay fuel, pay for a lorry, pay for tolls, pay for channel crossings etc when they can just whack it on the same plane for a fraction of the cost.

Anyway, I was ideally looking for the midnight black finish. But I've never needed more than 64GB. But it only comes in the 128GB which is an extra £50! :(

Associate
Pretty sure it is all going to fly in by plane. Express will just be prioritised when sorting. Plus, they're never going to pay a driver, pay fuel, pay for a lorry, pay for tolls, pay for channel crossings etc when they can just whack it on the same plane for a fraction of the cost.

Anyway, I was ideally looking for the midnight black finish. But I've never needed more than 64GB. But it only comes in the 128GB which is an extra £50! :(

Yes its flying in, I got a message from DHL saying to expect delivery tomorrow.

I tried to get the 256GB model, but it was sold out in minutes. I intend to use this to watch films on long haul flights so will need the capacity, especially as there is no SD card slot.

Soldato
A good camera comparison with the S9+

Had a good watch, the Oneplus definitely holds it's own, apart from the microphone.
We also need to remember it's a difference price point.

Last edited:
Associate

I agree, That is what I was told on the OnePlus forums at the time of ordering.

Soldato
Any idea if you can mirror the screen on a Samsung TV somehow? I've got a Galaxy S6 at the moment and a Samsung TV, and I can mirror the phone on the TV via the Galaxy menu directly (as they're both Samsung).
Sounds like a Chromecast would do what you want.
Can it be done without a Chromecast though? I know certain apps will let you do it, e.g. YouTube, but it's handy to be able to mirror the whole phone directly.

Associate
Mine (well for my sister) is on its way to me...I paid for the non priority free one, it said expected 5th june but its now in feltham and on it way to me!!

Back
Top Bottom