**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
Haven't had much look putting this official glass screen protector on.

EDIT

After a bit of work it's more or less perfect.

Last edited:
Soldato
Haven't had much look putting this official glass screen protector on.

EDIT

After a bit of work it's more or less perfect.
Good to hear. I just got mine from an O2 shop, didn't realise they had OnePlus accessories in stock already .

O2 also has a nylon case that is sold out on on plus website if anybody is wants it

Soldato
Tried applying the screen protector and it turned into a disaster .Despite doing it in the bathroom after running hot shower to get rid of the dust particles I still managed to get dust under cover with like 8 dust spots.

Soldato
It does a plastic one. Works fine but I wanted tempered glass on mine and now that I got it, it feels great and covers the bottom of th screen well such that gestures don't get caught on the end but now I will have to buy another one, I have so much dirt under this one, how did this happen :mad:

Soldato
Mine was covered in bubbles when i first put it on but i just used the corner of the plastic thing that comes with it to push them out.

Soldato
The bubbles I have are the ones caused by small particles in the middle. No way to push them out .As it turns out my flat is extremely dirty

Associate
The phone comes with a case! It might be basic, but now there was no reason for me to get a cheapo one off eBay!

It's probably fine now they have changed to a glass back and a different finish, but with the old OP5t there are some very long threads on the official oneplus forums about dust getting inside the free case and causing the paint to chip on the back of the phone.

Soldato
interesting info on which video modes use OIS, which use EIS and which looks better

I was blown away by the S9 of my brother... Really impressed by it so the fact the OP6 trades blows is a really nice surprise, expected it to be lacking given the reviews I've seen.

One point he makes in the video though, I though the OP6 had a 2x optical zoom?

Back
Top Bottom