**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
OP
I like how everybody knows that camera isn't very good even though the phone hasn't even been released yet :rolleyes: OnePlus did show a teaser picture with the DXO mark logo on it. It's possible they may have upped their game.

Soldato
I like how everybody knows that camera isn't very good even though the phone hasn't even been released yet :rolleyes: OnePlus did show a teaser picture with the DXO mark logo on it. It's possible they may have upped their game.
Definitely possible.

However given they have used a 16mp/20mp combo again I don't hold much hope.

If it were a 12mp main shooter like on the pixel and S9 then it'd be more reassuring. And if it doesn't have OIS again then god help them against my wrath.

Soldato
It won't have OIS. They don't listen to what their customers want......and we all know the camera will be rubbish.

It's a nice allround phone for the price, but I am going to wait for the Pixel 3.

Permabanned
It won't have OIS. They don't listen to what their customers want......and we all know the camera will be rubbish.

It's a nice all round phone for the price, but I am going to wait for the Pixel 3.

It's not a question of them listening to customers, they have no control over the camera, they get whatever their parent company gives them, they can change a few things but the main camera isn't one of them.

Soldato
It's not a question of them listening to customers, they have no control over the camera, they get whatever their parent company gives them, they can change a few things but the main camera isn't one of them.

funnily enough, my original reply said something along the lines of oneplus being nothing more than a shell and software rom for oppo

Soldato
New images of mirror black leaked through Amazon (already removed)

https://twitter.com/rquandt/status/995709504607215618

It looks like only mirror black and midnight black will be avaliable at launch, no white version.

Pricing in EUR seems to be 519€ for the 64gb version and 569€ for 128gb

So presumably will be £470 and £520 here in the UK.

Only 3 days left until reveal anyway.

IOS OIS was apperently mentioned in the Camera description

Last edited:
Soldato
Sold my OP5T at weekend there and had moved to Pixel2, but i'm really liking the pics on the tweet link @Nerusy posted. I'm really missing the headphone socket and the audio output option from my previous OP phone.

Back
Top Bottom