**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Permabanned
I have asked in the other thread , maybe should try here as well. Would you recommend the 8 Pro, can anyone summarize the pros and cons of the OnePlus phones?
I am interested in getting a new phone and am tempted by the 1-billion colour display. Is it the best screen?
How about the camera? Does it provide quality comparable to discrete cameras?
Night shots quality? How does it compare to Huawei's P30 Pro?

Soldato
That sounds fine to me. I always say if it works out at 5-7 hours SOT for a full discharge then you're in the ballpark.
A lot depends on actual usage. I could easily go two days between charges if I'm not using the screen too much (when I do it's mostly YouTube) and I might only get 2.5 hours SOT.
Other days you could hammer it by watching videos and kill the battery by the end of the day but get 8-9 hours SOT.

Anyhow, my 7T Pro battery is behaving just fine as far as I can tell.

Soldato
Hey there fellow owners,
I'm sure it's been asked in here but I can't find it. What is a good replacement screen protector for the oneplus 7 pro as the included one finally had to come off?

I've been using Aolander on my 7T.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X338N9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_eaPnFb2HJCJ2D

Really good, excellent oil repelling properties. Very clear and scratch resistant. Easy to fit too. I fit them after a shower, the steam takes the dust out of the air. A tip I read somewhere, works well.

Soldato
Soldato
Ive got to say that from all the phones Ive owned, this has been the best one.
Edge to edge with no notch or hole crap.
Fluid screen rerfesh rate.
I just works.

I dont know why Oneplus moved away from the pop up camera concept, shame.

Soldato
Soldato
I used a whitestone dome on my 7Pro and it is hands up the best screen protector I have ever used. Easy to apply and the liquid fills in any imperfections. With a Nifkin gel case it works really well.

Soldato
Little disappointed with the frequency of updates on my 7T Pro, had it since May and other than the first one out of the box, I think I've only had one security update since. I thought OnePlus were supposed to be fairly timeous with their updates compared to a lot of the bigger manufacturers, but it seems they're lagging behind even Samsung these days.

Soldato
Updates have dropped off for the 7pro as well.

Overall it's my second favourite every phone. The Nexus 6p was perfect.
The 7 pro would be perfect if it had a ready proper finger print sensor and a flat screen.

Back
Top Bottom