**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
No but from what i have read OP do or is it an option only when buying direct.

They all come with factory screen protectors out of the box regardless of where you get them from.

How does he know it's for the 7 and not the 7 Pro?

:edit: Just noticed it's flat not curved....interesting

There are quite a few more images on his account: https://twitter.com/Sudhanshu1414

Looks like a bit of mislabelling really, although the bezel sizes are different than the one labelled as the Pro.

Edit: If you look at the top and bottom shadows here on the Pro one and compare them to the lack of shadows on the non-Pro here it does look like a much less substantial curve or even only curved on the bezels.

Soldato
OP
sw5r1s.jpg

Soldato
OP
Looks like there will be a new version of the wireless bullets released with the OP7.

Youtube reviewers have been receiving their samples along with the 7 for reviews.

Soldato
Premium phone with only a single front camera? I was hoping for a wide angle one as usually you can't fit bugger all in

They could have easily fitted in two

Soldato
I'm starting to think the standard 7 might do me better, it's got to last longer with a less power hungry screen and bigger battery.
Screen refresh rate doesn't interest me, nor does the camera.

Soldato
I'm starting to think the standard 7 might do me better, it's got to last longer with a less power hungry screen and bigger battery.
Screen refresh rate doesn't interest me, nor does the camera.

Yeah, if you aren't interested in the 90hz QHD all screen display or the wide angled camera the normal 7 would be best

Soldato
I checked out the gsmarena review of an ASUS phone with a (different) 90hz screen and the battery life was significantly worse running it at 90hz instead of 60hz.

I hope oneplus have put in some decent mitigation measures to stop it draining the battery too quickly. I’m interested in this phone for the improved browsing experience rather than games. If it only gets 6hrs SoT, I’ll look elsewhere or just hang on to my iPhone XS.

Back
Top Bottom