**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Associate
Anyone else have issues with ambient display not waking the screen for notifications after the android 10 update? New notification are enabled in settings but the screen stays off when I get a notification.

Soldato
yeah - think I'll try gestures for a while. See how I get on.

Important that battery life is good now.....Since my OP7 pro is now my car key! (Tesla Model 3 picked up at the weekend!)

Nice! Also i have been using gestures for about a week now on OP7 Pro as i kept hitting the home button when trying to press space. However with the case on the phone that comes with it i often find swiping up for home doesn't register correct.

Soldato
OP
My battery life has taken a massive hit since the upgrade, i lost 15% overnight (7 hours) and having to up my brightness setting to get the same effect as pre 10.

Soldato
So the new 7T and 7T Pro are being released tomorrow.

This is a look at the design of the two phones

The OnePlus 7T in Glacier Blue and Frosted Silver. Looks like the camera notch has been made smaller.

48794767366_61a817b156_c.jpg
48794767421_de7815c3bf_c.jpg

The OnePlus 7T Pro in Glacier Blue

48794407758_b90e2451b3_c.jpg

Soldato
I believe the 7T announcement starts at 2:30pm UK time today. OnePlus already have the basics down with OxygenOS, price and base RAM/Storage. I'd like to see them push the 7T to real upper-tier level. The 90hz screen is a good start and if the new camera setup can erase OP's reputation for average cameras, they should have it nailed. The only (slight) downside for me is the 3800mAh battery - 4000+ is where it should be. Also if they're going to persist with a glass back (they are), wireless charging needs to come, along with a real IP rating.

Soldato
I believe the 7T announcement starts at 2:30pm UK time today. OnePlus already have the basics down with OxygenOS, price and base RAM/Storage. I'd like to see them push the 7T to real upper-tier level. The 90hz screen is a good start and if the new camera setup can erase OP's reputation for average cameras, they should have it nailed. The only (slight) downside for me is the 3800mAh battery - 4000+ is where it should be. Also if they're going to persist with a glass back (they are), wireless charging needs to come, along with a real IP rating.

I guess as long as you don't mind the price going up...

Soldato
I guess as long as you don't mind the price going up...

Another fifty quid on the base model I'm sure. I don't see the need for the Pro anymore, unless they spring a surprise feature to differentiate it. Maybe the McLaren edition will be Pro-only, not that some nice orange detailing is necessarily enough (though I liked the 6T McLaren a lot).

Soldato
Another fifty quid on the base model I'm sure. I don't see the need for the Pro anymore, unless they spring a surprise feature to differentiate it. Maybe the McLaren edition will be Pro-only, not that some nice orange detailing is necessarily enough (though I liked the 6T McLaren a lot).
The Pro is the larger screen model, which is too large for some people.

Back
Top Bottom