• Facebook & Twitter Integration
  • Game Centre
  • Gatekeeper
  • Documents In The Cloud
  • Reminders | Notes > Stored In The Cloud
  • Mac Sync > AirPlay
  • Updated Safari | Sharing Tab in Safari | iCloud Tabs

- Release Date -
Coming July 2012 - £13.99 across ALL your iDevices.

Lets talk about what is going down in the new OS.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not much there for me either. Power Nap and Gatekeeper are the only actual OS features that look interesting, the rest is just high level icing on the cake. Its quite a disappointing release but for the price you can't complain.

So who will be disabling Gate Keeper out of the box? Also, is your data that is sent to the cloud encrypted by the OS first?

Associate
I'm just nowhere as excited for this release as I was Lion.

Have they sorted out fullscreen apps with dual displays? it's a nightmare in Lion

Last edited:

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
I'm just nowhere as excited for this release as I was Lion.

Have they sorted out fullscreen apps with dual displays? it's a nightmare in Lion

Fullscreen just doesn't work with dual displays to any level of worth. To be fair there's very little point as you can just maximize your apps or or use something like bettersnaptool to do it for you if they don's support it, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Associate
Fullscreen just doesn't work with dual displays to any level of worth. To be fair there's very little point as you can just maximize your apps or or use something like bettersnaptool to do it for you if they don's support it, but it's annoying nonetheless.

Yeah I've been using bettersnaptool which is very handy, just would be nice to swipe the app to the right and it go on my external display the "apple way".

Back
Top Bottom