*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Man I quite hyped for Deep Down - an online 4 player squad game with fantasical monsters set in the future. Very intriguing if Capcom can pull it off...

Its like a cross between The Divison and Dragons Dogma/DSoul potentially if you can meet up and battle other squads...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man I quite hyped for Deep Down - an online 4 player squad game with fantasical monsters set in the future. Very intriguing if Capcom can pull it off...

Its like a cross between The Divison and Dragons Dogma/DSoul potentially if you can meet up and battle other squads...

Does indeed sound very interesting. If it comes off it'll certainly be one of the games I'll look to get when I get my PS4.

When is Deep Down due to be released?
I dont think there is one, hoping TGS gets that announcement, though I suspect its 2015 fodder...

EDIT: Actually probably know better at TGS as its going to be playable there - obviously theyve still got DR3 and the Monster Hunters to release aswell as the Strider remake, but I dont know if COG is doing those

Last edited:
replay of the SCEJA livestream

I'm watching this now. All I know is there is a guy in a blue striped tracksuit and a horned helmet.

I am looking forward to Deep Down as well, I have said all along, it is the only console exclusive I am bothered about so far. I hope it gets a PC release, but doubt it will:(

I'm watching this now. All I know is there is a guy in a blue striped tracksuit and a horned helmet.

I am looking forward to Deep Down as well, I have said all along, it is the only console exclusive I am bothered about so far. I hope it gets a PC release, but doubt it will:(

From what I've read it's actually a PS4 exclusive, and not a timed one either. So yeah, I doubt we'll see it on PC :(

Isit just me who's looking forward to Destiny? i feel it could be a contender for the COD Killer if done correctly.

Nope! So very excited for it :D the game's art style alone had me intrigued right from the start. Hope it can live up to all the hype. I'm not usually into shooters, and I don't like Call of Duty in the slightest, so it feels weird wanting an FPS so badly.

Has there been any gameplay footage for his yet? It's an intriguing idea but I always hold off my interest until I've seen it running in action properly.

Nope, the trailer was 'in engine' but was just a cut scene basically. We haven't seen gameplay yet but just the trailer interested me enough, I love some steampunk :D

Back
Top Bottom