*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Well the graphics look like they have held up since the first trailer we saw...I wonder if they where playing it on an actual ps4 aswell as it looks very smooth and fluid so definatly at 60fps

Well the graphics look like they have held up since the first trailer we saw...I wonder if they where playing it on an actual ps4 aswell as it looks very smooth and fluid so definatly at 60fps
I dno, I dont think its as crisp/detailed as the first trailers, but its off-screen footage so probably not worth coming to a conclusion. Its obviously a dungeon brawler but the dates and everything keep throwing me, is it trying to do some Assassin Creed type of plot line? Not seen a single thing that relates to the future...

Anything thats not a shallow shooter and Im game to give it a go, probably why I look forward to TGS

ps3ud0 :cool:

When Sony promise us "the news you’ve been waiting for" I don't think it's unfair to expect something a little bit better than PS Vita TV and a new Vita. I was expecting something like Microsoft's free game announcement, or perhaps news of a Naughty Dog title.

You where well off the mark then.

The news everyone was waiting for (in Japan, Asian regions) was the release date.

They've only ever said '2014' so I've always expected it to be later in 2014. The fact there isn't any gameplay yet points towards this as well I think.

I think Journalists went to a 'behind closed doors' session at Gamescon, and were shown a tech demo essentially. I know IGN saw it as i listen to thier PS centric podcast (Beyond!) and they said it was a tech demo showing of thier physics engine implementation for example but no coherent game as of yet. Apparently they asked a lot of design questions (how do you move around London?) and the dev's didnt really know yet.

All this points to a lot of engine work being done with little game design complete at this stage. I would say likely time scale based on where they were at Gamescon and assuming its a polish game is Q4 2014 maybe even 2015 release date

very DSouls like though, just more forgiving I suspect. Seems there might be some kinda time travel involved?!?

The time travel aspect kinda reminds me of assassins creeds animus. The game however looks interesting, but I was hoping for a full mythical setting. I'm not to sure how I feel about diving in through artefacts, suppose we'll just have to see how it ties in.

Back
Top Bottom