*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

No video capture externally, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I_DF8eidR-o

Sounds a bit cr@p tbh, not that im one to do it, but i do enjoy watching them,

I can't view the video, but why can't you just use an external capture card for all those derp fps videos no one wants to watch?

I watch quite a few videos tbh, BF3 montages, Gapmeplay videos, but HDMI doesnt pass audio through to capture devices apparently, on the ps3 you use the multi output option to do it.

For most the ability to instant upload last 15 mins to youtube or to stream to twitch would be plenty good enough, I expect you to be able to save to HDD to edit on PC. Also plenty of legal devices that allow you to remove HDCP from the HDMI output.

I dont think Youtube is an option, only Twitch !!

I watch quite a few videos tbh, BF3 montages, Gapmeplay videos, but HDMI doesnt pass audio through to capture devices apparently, on the ps3 you use the multi output option to do it.

It is spoken in an interview that you can upload videos to twitch, face book, youtube etc, the only thing i doubt you can do is live stream youtube.

There are loads of capture devices that get around the weak protection on hdmi. The derp fps videos will still be everywhere.

Wounder if we see some of this 50% Rawr Rawr with inFAMOUS Second Son.

All this spec talk is boring. It's clear the PS4 is the more powerful gaming machine and am looking forward to hopefully 5+ more years of wonderful gaming.

Hopefully with the extra grunt under the hood we can have a very smooth and up to date os over the console lifespan. As long as it not plastered with add's like the xbox is now.

Wounder if we see some of this 50% Rawr Rawr with inFAMOUS Second Son.

All this spec talk is boring. It's clear the PS4 is the more powerful gaming machine and am looking forward to hopefully 5+ more years of wonderful gaming.

Hopefully with the extra grunt under the hood we can have a very smooth and up to date os over the console lifespan. As long as it not plastered with add's like the xbox is now.
All I need to still see is their expected improvements with PSN and whatever these tie ups are with ISPs.

I think the PS4 with the same support Sony gave to the PS3, especially all the first/second party games to really show off the power is gonna be a great recipe for next gen, thankfully theres no gimmick to push that hard/drag resources to neither...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom