*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

2. Has anyone seen the PS4 stood vertically without the stand? Not sure whether I need to buy the official one or just do without...

I'd get the stand, it'll only take one pull of a USB cable to send it to its death whereas at least the stand will presumably add a bit of friction.

I suspect they'll retract that, they aren't going to take a £70 loss on each console they sell.

lol, there is no way they will sell the PS4 at that price, waste of time registering there IMO.

Edit: Out of curiosity I followed the steps and the discount for first 150 customers only applies to the pin, not to the console, so I assume they've removed the console from the list of qualifying items.

Last edited:
They had a similar thing with the Nintendo 3DS and they honoured all orders, so the chances of the PS4 going through are pretty high.

I have the PS4 and Badge in my basket still with the code and it says "Your discount has been applied: Extra 20% off for the first 150 customers", but the discount only applies to the badge, so it gives 60p off.

Its too late now mate

Its kool - I've calmed down now lol

The way I figure it I missed a golden oppurtunity - my missus now owes me £50 towards my PS4 purchase ;)

LMAO, too many fellas on here whose missus hold the purse strings. It's not on!

The key is making them THINK they hold the purse strings ;)
Zoomee gets what zoomee wants irrespective :D

Serves me right for leaving my CC lying around LOL

Revenge is best served cold - me awaits the 'killer gem' on jewellery channel / misplaced card episode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom