*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
All this talk of pre-ordering, I am quietly confident I can get one from just walking in at lunch time if I wanted to. :p

I feel the same too lmao

you obviously have never been to a shop on launch day.

i can bet you now they will sell out everywhere within minutes of going on sale.

even if you were to turn up 3 hours before they go on sale, you wouldn't be guaranteed one, that's usually when the queue starts for fifa on launch day in my local asda, which even for a small town had a queue of like 300-500 people long to buy fifa on launch night 2 years ago. it went up and down 2 aisles and out the store it was that long for a game which gets launched every year.

for a console that's been waiting for an update for the best part of a decade, you would most likely need to be there 6 hours minimum before to even have a chance imo.

if you haven't pre-ordered and don't fancy waiting for 6+ hours then your best bet is buying off someone who has bought it purely to sell on at a profit.

seriously your deluded if you think your gonna get one of these at lunch time without pre-ordering it or paying well over the odd's or by waiting a seriously long amount of time.

put it this way they will be selling for well over £1K on the black market, which would make waiting in a queue for 6 hours = £100 per hour, do you think people aren't going to exploit that fact?

why do you think people have pre-ordered like 5 of them?

if you get one at lunch time i expect to see a receipt proving so ;)

Soldato
Sony will announce several new PS4 bundles tomorrow, Eurogamer understands. The company has told UK retailers to alert those who have pre-ordered PS4 that they now have the option to upgrade to one of these.

Interesting. I'd like a KZ + controller and no camera please.

Back
Top Bottom