*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
A couple of friends are at the Euro gamer thing in London.

Got a message about the PlayStation 4, that basically it's incredible & KillZone is fantastic too, looks stunning :cool:, also said that the DualShock controller is really good and feels good! :).

I've no idea if he's tried or going to try the xbox one, but his feed back about the PlayStation 4 has slightly calmed the nerves, I trust his judgement (and the judgement of the others) so :).

Man of Honour
I'll be annoyed if there is limited stock of this bundle as I will be on holiday next week and won't be able to make the switch until I get back.

Caporegime
Interesting interview on CVG with UK Sony man.

Do you believe PlayStation UK is facing a PS4 stock shortage problem?

Well, it depends on time frame. Within the first two to three months from launch, we will undoubtedly have ample volume to service any forecasts we have on sales. However, there may well be tight supplies at Christmas, I can see a bit of a pinch point around that time.

The metric that we use is the pre-order demand curve, and we've used our past five console launches as a reference point. Everyone who has put down a pre-order so far will definitely get one before Christmas, as long as nothing goes terribly wrong.

In August Sony put a deadline on day-one pre-order guarantees, but you're saying those beyond the deadline will still get it before Christmas?

Yes and if things keep going well we'll delight even more people on day one. We don't want to over-promise and under-deliver, we want to do the opposite.

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...terview-sonys-fergal-gara-on-ps4s-final-push/

Soldato
Definitely will be upgrading to that. Works out to be £33 for each extra item and considering I was going to pick up Killzone along with a extra pad anyway along with contemplating whether or not to get the camera. So perfect

Also get DC with PS+, and probably another game most like COD.

May need to kill my XB1 pre-order though, as the figures are getting scarily large in that month.

Soldato
I have a PS4 and KZ on pre-order at shopto. will definitely swap to the bundle with KZ, Camera and extra pad if I'm able to :)

On a separate note I'm starting to consider pre-ordering an XBone instead of upgrading my PC (sig). Who thinks this i a good idea? I have a spare £500 will get an XBone at some point but also want BF4 to run well on my PC..

Decisions decisions!

Back
Top Bottom