*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
I was hoping the extra controller + camera would have been cheaper - looks like all the others are £10 less than Game but that one is the same price, if they give me the option I will probably go for it anyway and then closer to release decide which of the orders I will keep!

Soldato
Amazon UK bundles: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Bund...d_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00BE4HOIM

Bundle 1: Killzone Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389.00
Bundle 2: Watch Dogs Bundle (Sony PlayStation 4 + Watch Dogs + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £389 .00
Bundle 3: Action Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Battlefield 4 + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 4: Adrenalin Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + Need For Speed: Rivals + 1 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4) - £429.00
Bundle 5: Gamer Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 +PS4 camera) - £449.00
Bundle 6: FIFA Mega Pack (Sony PlayStation 4 + Killzone Shadow Fall + 2 x Sony PlayStation DualShock 4 + PS4 camera + FIFA 14) - £489.00
No thanks, I'd like to keep my current pre-order for the solus Sony PlayStation 4 - £349.00

ps3ud0 :cool:
I stuck in a request for the Gamer Pack although I've not received an email from Amazon but I thought I'd chance my arm anyway. :D

I was going to buy a game and an extra pad anyway as I like to have one hooked up charging while I use the other so that pack really just amounts to getting a free camera.

I've never played a Killzone game before but the screenies certainly make it look good.

Soldato
Still trying to work out if I have to wait for my email from Amazon to choose my bundle, or if I can do it on their website. So far I haven't worked out how!

Get your order number. Search for PS4. On the bit that mentions bundles click on more information. Follow instructions on screen. Done.

Soldato
When will shop to get their act together? It cant be that hard! I would expect to be offered one of the good bundles given I ordered the day they went up for sale but I guess you dont know how many they are being offered, if they are gouging £20 on top of the prices then im out.

Soldato
Please note: Sony has announced that there will be four PlayStation 4 console options available at launch. Customers will be contacted in the order in which they placed their PS4 pre-order and given a choice of the bundles based on availability. Please note, all customers who pre-ordered the console with Amazon.co.uk up to and including August 6 will be given an option to get a console for release day. Customers who pre-ordered from August 7 may receive their consoles after release date, but will get them before Christmas.

Caporegime
Lucky I just did mine then - went for pack 6 in the end. Decided KZ devs have had a big influence on the Ps4 and its controller so KZ should be good especially with the KZ regulars off here. Ended up with FIFA 14 as its likely to be the least disappointing cross gen game for me personally...

Need to spend some money on some of those PSN games too...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom