*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Only need one controller and the camera doesn't interest me at all. Just the console and Killzone for me.

+1

I haven't been offered it yet but I'd likely turn it down for the reasons above unless buying the bundle improve my chances of getting the console on release day! Given that KZ4, the controller and the camera each cost £50 you're basically only getting a buy 2 get one free deal on it so it's not that great a deal unless you were already going to buy all 3 of the bundled extras anyway.

Last edited:
Drunzer;25060209l said:
I'll be honest I'm looking forward to Killzone: Shadowfall a lot more than CoD: Ghosts and BF4, I'm still getting Ghosts for XB1 but out of all the launch FPS titles I'm looking forward to Killzone the most.

That's exactly what I'm doing. KZ4 looks proper next gen. Ghosts I'll just play on my 360. I'll be getting BF4 for the 360 but after playing the beta I think I may end up getting bored of it quite quickly and trading it in for KZ4.

That's exactly what I'm doing. KZ4 looks proper next gen. Ghosts I'll just play on my 360. I'll be getting BF4 for the 360 but after playing the beta I think I may end up getting bored of it quite quickly and trading it in for KZ4.

I remember playing one of the old kill zones with some folks off here and I really enjoyed it. I have only seen a bit of the new one but the mp does look good. I think I need to check youtube for more videos now, my hype for next gen is building :D

I remember playing one of the old kill zones with some folks off here and I really enjoyed it. I have only seen a bit of the new one but the mp does look good. I think I need to check youtube for more videos now, my hype for next gen is building :D

I played a fair bit of Killzone 2 mp with a few guys on here , I remember it being really good fun , it was mayhem on some of the mp maps!

I tried KZ:SF at Eurogamer, was brilliant, really impressed. It really does look as good as the videos! Plays a bit faster than KZ 2/3, but still keeping to its roots.

Has anyone seen this? i must have missed this video. Its offscreen killzone footage and shows loads more of the forest level. a lot of sections i hadnt seen yet. Looks amazing to me. The graphics look glorious to me and the draw distance is very impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jUAkiHAaJc

You're right, I have seen some forest gameplay on youtube, I think it was some E3 2013 footage but not this one. Thanks for posting, it does look mighty good, KZ is going to be my first purchase for sure.

Back
Top Bottom