*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

I am but I'm quite happy with the whole thing at the moment. I got on on Friday to select a bundle and it seems like those that did are getting the bundles regardless of when the placed their order. ;)
Did you get the email yet to confirm your choice? Ive seen nothing on my end so fingers crossed...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Did you get the email yet to confirm your choice? Ive seen nothing on my end so fingers crossed...

ps3ud0 :cool:

No email as yet but reading on the forums people have been saying that they've been confirming bundle allocations on the online chat and one of the posters said he placed his pre order on the 17th June.

In addition another guy posted the hyperlink from his email and when I clicked through on it I was greeted with a message saying that I'd already made my selection so it looks like their system has retained the choices from Friday.

Personally I don't think the confirmation emails will be issued until next week but so far the signs look good. I'm not going to get upset if after all this I don't get one though. :)

No email as yet but reading on the forums people have been saying that they've been confirming bundle allocations on the online chat and one of the posters said he placed his pre order on the 17th June.

In addition another guy posted the hyperlink from his email and when I clicked through on it I was greeted with a message saying that I'd already made my selection so it looks like their system has retained the choices from Friday.

Personally I don't think the confirmation emails will be issued until next week but so far the signs look good. I'm not going to get upset if after all this I don't get one though. :)

Still waiting patiently for my email from the rainforest but nothing so far (pre ordered 30 May!). Will be annoyed if I dont get a bundle though, if they all get snapped up before I received my email.

Just had the email from Amazon and went for the Killzone pack. Not really interested in the camera or extra controller.

I was hoping the bundles would be better priced. The Xbox one for £429.99 does seem a lot better value now.

Just had the email from Amazon and went for the Killzone pack. Not really interested in the camera or extra controller.

I was hoping the bundles would be better priced. The Xbox one for £429.99 does seem a lot better value now.

How does paying that much for substantially weaker hardware represent good value?

The bundles seem like pretty good value to me :p If the controller and Killzone: Shadowfall remain at their ~£50 price point, I'm basically getting a camera for nothing (wasn't intending to buy it, but since I already had KZ:SF and an extra controller preordered, it comes out to pretty much the same price). Compared to the £429.99 price of the Xbox One which only includes the basic stuff, it's not bad for £20 more considering.

How does paying that much for substantially weaker hardware represent good value?

It's not a PC and I doubt you will notice any difference in game anyway. Each will have exclusives that make use of it's hardware and take advantage of what each has to offer.

I was merely stating that once you add all the extras to a PS4 that you get with Xbox the cost soon adds up.

I have both ordered so will enjoy games on both.

Went for Killzone to save £2 :P

Not interested in the camera at all, as it is an optional accessory I doubt it will ever get used.

I also don't think I will need a second controller.

Yeah neither do i normally, got a bit angry during a BC2 session though and smashed my PS3 controller. So glad for once i had a spare, but kinda calmed down since then in regards to that! :p

i had 4 controllers and used them a lot when people were round etc in the early days.

nowadays, it's mainly just me and sometimes my bro that sometimes challenges me to a game on fifa.

so i got rid of 2 of the controllers.

the main reason i have 2 is, that whilst i use one, the other sits on charge.

when the one i'm using dies, i quickly swap them.

so many times i have been playing fifa online, only for the pop up to come up on screen - low battery.

then i have had to get to half time or pause the game and quickly switch the controllers around.

for this alone imo, it's worth having a second controller.

unless you have like a 3-4 meter USB lead that charges.

I went for the mega bundle but I also feel like I should not have bothered as I dont think I would ever use the 2nd controller and the camera may only get light use if at all:o

Can anyone tell me if the camera is wireless?

Not really confirmation but where I preordered mine from (ocuk's main competitor for PC hardware - rhymes with 'Flan') has said they should dispatch in time for release day.

I went for the vanilla version with no bundles, will buy my games separately.

Back
Top Bottom